Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is the centralized management of processes, methods, and technologies used by project managers and project management offices (PMOs) to analyze and collectively manage a group of current or proposed projects based on numerous key characteristics. The objectives of PPM are to determine the optimal resource mix for delivery and to schedule activities to best achieve an organization’s operational and financial goals ― while honoring constraints, strategic objectives, or external real-world factors.
LTI utilizes a foundation that combines best-of-breed project portfolio management principles and tools into an adaptable configuration. Such solutions will serve as stand-alone solutions or as accompanying services within our pool of variously proven effective technical solutions – maintaining firm focus on providing quality and efficiency to our clients.
- Evaluate strategic initiatives, benefits, resource requirements for project filtering and portfolio ranking
- Portfolio Projects Pipeline Management
- Project Prioritization and Ranking
- Identify risk across portfolio
- Ensure adherence to best practices
- POC to business stake holders on deliverables and schedules
- Authorization of process exceptions
- Comprehensive changes in process, including new standards and requirements, conveyed to project managers with directive for implementation
- Completed technical requirements and design specifications ensure optimal success in Project Management deliverables
- Short and long term resource solutions provided