Program management is the process of managing several related projects in order to achieve comprehensive improvements resulting in an organization’s optimal performance.
By leveraging and adapting proven methodologies, best practices and standards LTI has successfully delivered quantifiable, sustainable program management solutions and continuous value to its clients.
- Large-scale cross-functional efforts
- Projects with interdependency and common business or technical objectives
- Centralized Reporting and Scheduling
- Integrated methodologies, tools and resources for optimization
- Typically finite duration
- Standards leveraged from PMO
- Manage risk across program-linked projects concerned with ensuring both technical and business goal success
- Consolidated Communication and Risk Management structure
- Allocation of resources across multiple projects
- Program budget(s) defined and managed